This website www.trasnaltionhubcentral.com respects and protects the privacy of all of its users and puts in place every possible effort to ensure that the rights of its users are not harmed.
1.Personal data processing
The user is able to deny and revoke consent to this data processing at any time, but this may mean that the website is no longer able to provide them with certain services and their browsing experience on the website overall could be limited.
This website shall do everything that it can to always maintain the confidentiality of its clients in the performance of its services. All documents and the nature of all the work that is performed as well as any personal information about the client that is communicated for the purpose of the translation are all subject to strict confidentiality.
This information shall only be used in order to complete the work contract and shall not be disclosed publicly or to any third parties. This is not guaranteed if the website were obliged by law to disclose any of this information.
The personal data of all of our freelance contributors will also be treated in strict confidence. The only information that will ever be communicated to third parties will be the same information that can be found on the website. This will include personal details such as username, native language, work experience and any relevant studies. Other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed.
3.Automatically collected web information and browsing data
Like many websites this website makes use of log files which allows it to store information about its users when they log on to the website. This is non-personally identifiable information and could include information such as the IP address as well as information about the web browser. This information is collected in an automated way and is for us to be able to provide the services of the website as well as for added security.
A cookie is a small text file which is sent from the browser from one visited website and then is sent and stored on the hard drive of the end user’s computer. When you then connect to the website again, the cookies are then read back to the browser and it allows the website to remember who you are.
Clients may receive emails and newsletters from www.translationhubcentral.com. Emails may be used to deliver the finished translation product as well as to inform users about the process of their order.
This website processes the data of all of its users in a lawful and proper manner which adopts the appropriate security measures which are used in order to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or any unauthorized destruction of data.
The personal data of all users shall be kept for as long as is necessary in light of the purposes for which is was collected.
Rights in relation to his or her personal data:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access)
- To learn its origin
- Receive intelligible communications
- To have information about the criteria, the methods, and the purposes of the processing
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which it was collected
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive any support at-cost for data on yourself that has been provided to the Data Controller, in a structured and readable form, complied by a data processor, and in a format commonly available on electronic devices
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
- As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of law